SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM rider Sam Lowes was back at the Sachsenring circuit on Saturday morning after an encouraging opening day.
Sam quickly made his mark by setting the second fastest time in the final free practice session.
In qualifying, Sam confirmed his morning pace with the fourth fastest time just one thousandth behind Francesco Bagnaia.
The team SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM will line up on the grid at 12:20 on Sunday.
Sam Lowes (4th – 1’23.971):
“I’m quite happy with today. This morning, we did a good run with the hard tyre, nearly race distance in one go. In qualifying, I pushed a lot and we are very close to the front row. I’m happy because it has been a good weekend so far. I feel confident and I think we can do a good job.”
- Rossi on Triumph era of Moto2™ “a bit bigger, a bit faster”
- MotoE™ test confirmed for Valencia in June
- Horsman strikes back in Race 2 at Silverstone
- Ogden converts pole to victory in a tight season opener
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA