SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM rider Sam Lowes was back at the Sachsenring circuit on Saturday morning after an encouraging opening day.
Sam quickly made his mark by setting the second fastest time in the final free practice session.
In qualifying, Sam confirmed his morning pace with the fourth fastest time just one thousandth behind Francesco Bagnaia.
The team SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM will line up on the grid at 12:20 on Sunday.
Sam Lowes (4th – 1’23.971):
“I’m quite happy with today. This morning, we did a good run with the hard tyre, nearly race distance in one go. In qualifying, I pushed a lot and we are very close to the front row. I’m happy because it has been a good weekend so far. I feel confident and I think we can do a good job.”
- Puig: “Honda are a company that never give up”
- Binder claims unforgettable first podium
- Bautista: “I’m so happy and proud of all my team”
- Rossi reels in Dovi with P4 at the Twin Ring
- P3 in Japan “very special” for Rins
- The best photos from Marquez' magnificent 2018 season
- #Level7: the numbers behind Marquez' 2018 season
- 2018: a season of supreme consistency for Marquez
- Magnificent 7: a Champion's profile
- Level 7 achieved: social media reacts