SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM rider Sam Lowes was back at the Sachsenring circuit on Saturday morning after an encouraging opening day.
Sam quickly made his mark by setting the second fastest time in the final free practice session.
In qualifying, Sam confirmed his morning pace with the fourth fastest time just one thousandth behind Francesco Bagnaia.
The team SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM will line up on the grid at 12:20 on Sunday.
Sam Lowes (4th – 1’23.971):
“I’m quite happy with today. This morning, we did a good run with the hard tyre, nearly race distance in one go. In qualifying, I pushed a lot and we are very close to the front row. I’m happy because it has been a good weekend so far. I feel confident and I think we can do a good job.”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019