SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM rider Sam Lowes was back at the Sachsenring circuit on Saturday morning after an encouraging opening day.
Sam quickly made his mark by setting the second fastest time in the final free practice session.
In qualifying, Sam confirmed his morning pace with the fourth fastest time just one thousandth behind Francesco Bagnaia.
The team SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM will line up on the grid at 12:20 on Sunday.
Sam Lowes (4th – 1’23.971):
“I’m quite happy with today. This morning, we did a good run with the hard tyre, nearly race distance in one go. In qualifying, I pushed a lot and we are very close to the front row. I’m happy because it has been a good weekend so far. I feel confident and I think we can do a good job.”
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO