Scott Redding will start side by side with teammate Aleix Espargaro from the seventh row in the GP of Germany that will be held tomorrow on the Sachsenring circuit.
Scott is expecting a fiercely fought race where he’ll be able to play his cards thanks to the good feeling he has demonstrated in terms of consistency in his long runs.
“Overall the situation is good. There are still a couple of corners where we lose a bit compared to the others: in the first sector I’m fast and in the second the bike works rather well, but in the final part, downhill coming out of the turn, the others seem to have more traction. We worked on this aspect today, but we did not find a definitive solution. I did a long run in FP4 with good sensations in terms of consistency. Unfortunately, in Q1 I did not have the right feeling with the front tyre. Usually I don’t feel good with the medium, but I thought it could work here. I think that tomorrow could be another very interesting race. The times are rather close and all the riders will want to save their tyres.”
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO