MB Conveyors Speed Up Racing team’s rider Danny Kent qualified in twelfth positions, on the fourth row of the starting grid, for tomorrow’s German GP at the Sachsenring.
After the ninth place reached in FP3 at just 0.405 from the first, the English rider confirmed in the QP the good work done during the practice sessions, getting his fastest lap in 1’24.312.
DANNY KENT #52 – 12th in 1’24.312
“I’m happy with my qualifying today, of course I would like to be on the front row but we have to be realistic right now and look at the last GP’s and improve from there, which this weekend we have done a good job, I have been doing more consistent laps to prepare better for the race, I have a food feeling with the bike and the team are doing a good job, my pace is not so bad and I feel we can have a good result”.
- Puig: “Honda are a company that never give up”
- Binder claims unforgettable first podium
- Bautista: “I’m so happy and proud of all my team”
- Rossi reels in Dovi with P4 at the Twin Ring
- P3 in Japan “very special” for Rins
- The best photos from Marquez' magnificent 2018 season
- #Level7: the numbers behind Marquez' 2018 season
- 2018: a season of supreme consistency for Marquez
- Magnificent 7: a Champion's profile
- Level 7 achieved: social media reacts