A strong and positive German GP weekend for Danny Kent unfortunately ended with a crash on the eighth lap. After an excellent start with 2 positions recovered, on the second lap of the race the British rider was eighth with a half-second gap from Alex Marquez.
He kept his position until the last corner of the eighth lap when he suddenly lost control of the bike and ended up on the ground.
The next round of the World Championship will be at the Brno circuit, in the Czech Republic, from 3th to 5th August.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“Of course I’m not happy to finish without any points, but we have to take the positives from this weekend because I feel like we have made some good steps, consistently in the top 12 and in the race I was running in 8th until my crash. From the last races this is a good step forward, now we have 3 weeks break and I will go home and work very hard to come to Brno and make another step, thanks to the team ”.
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled
- Jake Dixon ready for the challenge in Moto2™
- 46 turns 40: Rossi week on motogp.com