On the second day of the Czech Republic Grand Prix, the qualifying session has just ended – defining the starting grid for tomorrow’s Moto2 race.
The two Boost-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders, Fabio Quartararo and Danny Kent, qualified respectively in fourteenth and twenty-fourth positions and they will then start from the fifth and eighth row in tomorrow’s race, scheduled at 12.20 at the Brno circuit.
Danny struggled with the team to find the right setting of the bike, but remains confident in the warm up to find the race solution.
DANNY KENT #52 – 24th in 2’03.548
“Again I’m disappointed with today, starting p24 is not where I want to be. After Sachsenring I was confident of coming here and doing a good job, but I had no confidence in the front all weekend. Still tomorrow is race day so there is time to turn things around”.
- Bagnaia tops FP2, Schrötter remains quickest overall
- Marquez resists Ducati charge on Day 1
- Red Bull Rookies Champion eligible for Moto3™ ride in 2018
- Bastianini bolts to the top on Friday in Aragon
- FIM withdraws Romano Fenati's licence
- Schrötter leads Bagnaia, Lowes in Moto2™ FP1
- MotoStudent grand final approaches
- Dominant Dovi leads Ducati quartet in FP1
- Kornfeil, Rodrigo fastest but both suffer late crashes
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand