On the second day of the Czech Republic Grand Prix, the qualifying session has just ended – defining the starting grid for tomorrow’s Moto2 race.
The two Boost-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders, Fabio Quartararo and Danny Kent, qualified respectively in fourteenth and twenty-fourth positions and they will then start from the fifth and eighth row in tomorrow’s race, scheduled at 12.20 at the Brno circuit.
Danny struggled with the team to find the right setting of the bike, but remains confident in the warm up to find the race solution.
DANNY KENT #52 – 24th in 2’03.548
“Again I’m disappointed with today, starting p24 is not where I want to be. After Sachsenring I was confident of coming here and doing a good job, but I had no confidence in the front all weekend. Still tomorrow is race day so there is time to turn things around”.
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019