On the second day of the Czech Republic Grand Prix, the qualifying session has just ended – defining the starting grid for tomorrow’s Moto2 race.
The two Boost-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders, Fabio Quartararo and Danny Kent, qualified respectively in fourteenth and twenty-fourth positions and they will then start from the fifth and eighth row in tomorrow’s race, scheduled at 12.20 at the Brno circuit.
Danny struggled with the team to find the right setting of the bike, but remains confident in the warm up to find the race solution.
DANNY KENT #52 – 24th in 2’03.548
“Again I’m disappointed with today, starting p24 is not where I want to be. After Sachsenring I was confident of coming here and doing a good job, but I had no confidence in the front all weekend. Still tomorrow is race day so there is time to turn things around”.
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO