On the second day of the Czech Republic Grand Prix, the qualifying session has just ended – defining the starting grid for tomorrow’s Moto2 race.
The two Boost-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders, Fabio Quartararo and Danny Kent, qualified respectively in fourteenth and twenty-fourth positions and they will then start from the fifth and eighth row in tomorrow’s race, scheduled at 12.20 at the Brno circuit.
Danny struggled with the team to find the right setting of the bike, but remains confident in the warm up to find the race solution.
DANNY KENT #52 – 24th in 2’03.548
“Again I’m disappointed with today, starting p24 is not where I want to be. After Sachsenring I was confident of coming here and doing a good job, but I had no confidence in the front all weekend. Still tomorrow is race day so there is time to turn things around”.
- The ‘Little Samurai’: a swansong in Valencia
- Aegerter signs with MV Agusta Forward Racing for 2019
- Who dares wins: the Cup goes down to the wire at Valencia
- FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup: rider and regulation updates
- MotoGP™ remains on Network 10 in Australia for 3 more years
- Meet the rookies: 2019 edition
- Time schedule: Valencia GP
- Rossi: the tenth is possible
- Stoner and Ducati to end their collaboration
- Full set of asymmetric tyres on the menu for Valencia