On the second day of the Czech Republic Grand Prix, the qualifying session has just ended – defining the starting grid for tomorrow’s Moto2 race.
The two Boost-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders, Fabio Quartararo and Danny Kent, qualified respectively in fourteenth and twenty-fourth positions and they will then start from the fifth and eighth row in tomorrow’s race, scheduled at 12.20 at the Brno circuit.
Danny struggled with the team to find the right setting of the bike, but remains confident in the warm up to find the race solution.
DANNY KENT #52 – 24th in 2’03.548
“Again I’m disappointed with today, starting p24 is not where I want to be. After Sachsenring I was confident of coming here and doing a good job, but I had no confidence in the front all weekend. Still tomorrow is race day so there is time to turn things around”.
- New expanded format for British Talent Cup announced
- Ogden emerges victorious in dramatic Race 2 at Donington
- Horsman beats Ogden to the top step in Race 1
- Moto2™: Victory the next step for man of the moment Navarro?
- “If you’re not crashing, you’re not going fast enough”
- Edwards: “The few years I had with Valentino were awesome”
- Moto2™/Moto3™ Barcelona test photo gallery
- De Puniet looking forward to a “great fight” in MotoE™
- Round 2: the British Talent Cup touches down in Donington
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ finish first day of testing in Barcelona