Iker Lecuona and Sam Lowes were back in action on Saturday at the Czech Grand Prix in Brno after a mixed first day.
Sam Lowes faced a more difficult day to feel comfortable on his KTM. The British rider will have to start from the eighth row on the grid after setting the 22nd-fastest time.
The SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s duo will have a last opportunity on Sunday morning during the warm-up to prepare the race scheduled at 12.20pm.
Sam Lowes (22nd – 2’03.548):
“Today was a bad day. I think this is my worst qualifying since the beginning of the year. I crashed this morning so I wasn’t able to do a great run at the beginning of the qualifying as I lost some feeling this morning. I could not use the best part of the last free practice session to improve my lap time in qualifying. I’m still convinced we will improve in the race.”
- The ‘Little Samurai’: a swansong in Valencia
- Aegerter signs with MV Agusta Forward Racing for 2019
- Who dares wins: the Cup goes down to the wire at Valencia
- FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup: rider and regulation updates
- MotoGP™ remains on Network 10 in Australia for 3 more years
- Meet the rookies: 2019 edition
- Time schedule: Valencia GP
- Rossi: the tenth is possible
- Stoner and Ducati to end their collaboration
- Full set of asymmetric tyres on the menu for Valencia