Iker Lecuona and Sam Lowes were back in action on Saturday at the Czech Grand Prix in Brno after a mixed first day.
Sam Lowes faced a more difficult day to feel comfortable on his KTM. The British rider will have to start from the eighth row on the grid after setting the 22nd-fastest time.
The SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s duo will have a last opportunity on Sunday morning during the warm-up to prepare the race scheduled at 12.20pm.
Sam Lowes (22nd – 2’03.548):
“Today was a bad day. I think this is my worst qualifying since the beginning of the year. I crashed this morning so I wasn’t able to do a great run at the beginning of the qualifying as I lost some feeling this morning. I could not use the best part of the last free practice session to improve my lap time in qualifying. I’m still convinced we will improve in the race.”
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners
- Dall’Igna: “We were a bit perplexed”
- Buasri rules Buriram in dramatic Race 2
- Munandar takes magnificent first win in Buriram
- Further information released following fire at MotoE™ Test