Scott Redding’s difficulties continued today in Brno as he struggled to find a satisfactory tyre combination. The English rider will tackle the race striving to squeeze the most out of the technical package, always on the hunt for a points finish.
“I knew some weekends would be more difficult than expected and Brno is one of them. I am in a complicated situation with tyre choice. If I use the medium on the front, I’m unable to be fast, whereas when I put the hard on the front and the soft on the rear, I risk crashing when I push. There are no macroscopic problems, but a series of small things that are keeping me from improving at the end of the day. I don’t want to make any drastic changes for tomorrow. It is what it is and we’ll need to get the most out of the package we have available. The race is usually my best session of the weekend, so I’ll give it my all and we’ll see what the result is.”
- Best photos: Marc and Alex Marquez
- Alex Marquez in numbers
- Nick Harris: blood brothers
- Alex Marquez announced at Repsol Honda for 2020
- #2020: Marquez set to equal Rossi?
- Best photos: Motul Valencia GP
- #2020awaits: Valencia Test next on the billing
- Matteo Ferrari: the profile of a history maker
- Ferrari crowned inaugural MotoE™ World Cup winner
- Binder makes it a hat-trick to sign off from Moto2™ in style