Scott Redding’s difficulties continued today in Brno as he struggled to find a satisfactory tyre combination. The English rider will tackle the race striving to squeeze the most out of the technical package, always on the hunt for a points finish.
“I knew some weekends would be more difficult than expected and Brno is one of them. I am in a complicated situation with tyre choice. If I use the medium on the front, I’m unable to be fast, whereas when I put the hard on the front and the soft on the rear, I risk crashing when I push. There are no macroscopic problems, but a series of small things that are keeping me from improving at the end of the day. I don’t want to make any drastic changes for tomorrow. It is what it is and we’ll need to get the most out of the package we have available. The race is usually my best session of the weekend, so I’ll give it my all and we’ll see what the result is.”
- An all-time classic: Sheene vs Roberts 40 years on
- Crutchlow and Viñales meet Chelsea star at Stamford Bridge
- The British Talent Cup season finale arrives at Silverstone!
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Four front, rear slick tyre options selected for Silverstone
- Inaugural MotoGP™ KymiRing Test comes to a close
- Paranoid about the weather – surely not
- First Women in Motorsport conference takes place in Finland
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return