Scott Redding’s difficulties continued today in Brno as he struggled to find a satisfactory tyre combination. The English rider will tackle the race striving to squeeze the most out of the technical package, always on the hunt for a points finish.
“I knew some weekends would be more difficult than expected and Brno is one of them. I am in a complicated situation with tyre choice. If I use the medium on the front, I’m unable to be fast, whereas when I put the hard on the front and the soft on the rear, I risk crashing when I push. There are no macroscopic problems, but a series of small things that are keeping me from improving at the end of the day. I don’t want to make any drastic changes for tomorrow. It is what it is and we’ll need to get the most out of the package we have available. The race is usually my best session of the weekend, so I’ll give it my all and we’ll see what the result is.”
- Find out who was fastest in Challenge #4 !
- Summer report: Fabio Quartararo - the future has arrived
- Decisive victories at MotorLand Aragon
- “Sometimes a bit of an injury can work in your favour”
- Fit your wet tyres! Online Challenge #4 is ready to go!
- The official poster for the San Marino GP is launched
- Puig vows Lorenzo "will fight to be back" for Czech GP
- Binder confirmed to make 2020 MotoGP™ move
- Yamaha will test 2020 prototype at Brno test
- MotorLand Aragon welcomes the FIM CEV Repsol