It was a Czech Republic Grand Prix to forget for Danny Kent: A complicated weekend for the young Brit, who after recovering eight positions thanks to an excellent start, crashed down in lap twelfth losing control of the front of his Speed Up SF18.
There is no stop for Moto2 however, and he will return to the track next weekend at the RedBull Ring (10th-12th August).
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’am disappointed with another crash, I made a good start and first laps to gain 8 positions from my qualifying position. All weekend I have had a bad feeling with the front of the bike and again in the race I lost the fro nt end. We have to keep our hopes up and keep working hard to achieve better results”.
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners
- Dall’Igna: “We were a bit perplexed”
- Buasri rules Buriram in dramatic Race 2
- Munandar takes magnificent first win in Buriram
- Further information released following fire at MotoE™ Test