It was a Czech Republic Grand Prix to forget for Danny Kent: A complicated weekend for the young Brit, who after recovering eight positions thanks to an excellent start, crashed down in lap twelfth losing control of the front of his Speed Up SF18.
There is no stop for Moto2 however, and he will return to the track next weekend at the RedBull Ring (10th-12th August).
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’am disappointed with another crash, I made a good start and first laps to gain 8 positions from my qualifying position. All weekend I have had a bad feeling with the front of the bike and again in the race I lost the fro nt end. We have to keep our hopes up and keep working hard to achieve better results”.
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO