It was a Czech Republic Grand Prix to forget for Danny Kent: A complicated weekend for the young Brit, who after recovering eight positions thanks to an excellent start, crashed down in lap twelfth losing control of the front of his Speed Up SF18.
There is no stop for Moto2 however, and he will return to the track next weekend at the RedBull Ring (10th-12th August).
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’am disappointed with another crash, I made a good start and first laps to gain 8 positions from my qualifying position. All weekend I have had a bad feeling with the front of the bike and again in the race I lost the fro nt end. We have to keep our hopes up and keep working hard to achieve better results”.
- The ‘Little Samurai’: a swansong in Valencia
- Aegerter signs with MV Agusta Forward Racing for 2019
- Who dares wins: the Cup goes down to the wire at Valencia
- FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup: rider and regulation updates
- MotoGP™ remains on Network 10 in Australia for 3 more years
- Meet the rookies: 2019 edition
- Time schedule: Valencia GP
- Rossi: the tenth is possible
- Stoner and Ducati to end their collaboration
- Full set of asymmetric tyres on the menu for Valencia