It was a Czech Republic Grand Prix to forget for Danny Kent: A complicated weekend for the young Brit, who after recovering eight positions thanks to an excellent start, crashed down in lap twelfth losing control of the front of his Speed Up SF18.
There is no stop for Moto2 however, and he will return to the track next weekend at the RedBull Ring (10th-12th August).
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’am disappointed with another crash, I made a good start and first laps to gain 8 positions from my qualifying position. All weekend I have had a bad feeling with the front of the bike and again in the race I lost the fro nt end. We have to keep our hopes up and keep working hard to achieve better results”.
- Bagnaia tops FP2, Schrötter remains quickest overall
- Marquez resists Ducati charge on Day 1
- Red Bull Rookies Champion eligible for Moto3™ ride in 2018
- Bastianini bolts to the top on Friday in Aragon
- FIM withdraws Romano Fenati's licence
- Schrötter leads Bagnaia, Lowes in Moto2™ FP1
- MotoStudent grand final approaches
- Dominant Dovi leads Ducati quartet in FP1
- Kornfeil, Rodrigo fastest but both suffer late crashes
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand