After the light rain in the morning that never stopped from yesterday’s FP2, the afternoon sun has instead guaranteed dry qualifyingn for the Moto2 riders here at the Red Bull Ring.
+EGO-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent missed out on the fastest lap but reduced his lap time by almost a second and improved the feeling with his Speed Up SF18 bike in both track conditions.
DANNY KENT #52 – 17th in 1’30.401
“I am not overly happy with my starting grid, but anyway I have a good feeling with the bike. I did a lot of laps so I could understand the bike a bit more. Important to get a good start tomorrow and I will be pushing 110% to have a good result!”.
- Rossi on Triumph era of Moto2™ “a bit bigger, a bit faster”
- MotoE™ test confirmed for Valencia in June
- Horsman strikes back in Race 2 at Silverstone
- Ogden converts pole to victory in a tight season opener
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA