After the light rain in the morning that never stopped from yesterday’s FP2, the afternoon sun has instead guaranteed dry qualifyingn for the Moto2 riders here at the Red Bull Ring.
+EGO-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent missed out on the fastest lap but reduced his lap time by almost a second and improved the feeling with his Speed Up SF18 bike in both track conditions.
DANNY KENT #52 – 17th in 1’30.401
“I am not overly happy with my starting grid, but anyway I have a good feeling with the bike. I did a lot of laps so I could understand the bike a bit more. Important to get a good start tomorrow and I will be pushing 110% to have a good result!”.
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019