After the light rain in the morning that never stopped from yesterday’s FP2, the afternoon sun has instead guaranteed dry qualifyingn for the Moto2 riders here at the Red Bull Ring.
+EGO-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent missed out on the fastest lap but reduced his lap time by almost a second and improved the feeling with his Speed Up SF18 bike in both track conditions.
DANNY KENT #52 – 17th in 1’30.401
“I am not overly happy with my starting grid, but anyway I have a good feeling with the bike. I did a lot of laps so I could understand the bike a bit more. Important to get a good start tomorrow and I will be pushing 110% to have a good result!”.
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled
- Jake Dixon ready for the challenge in Moto2™
- 46 turns 40: Rossi week on motogp.com