After the light rain in the morning that never stopped from yesterday’s FP2, the afternoon sun has instead guaranteed dry qualifyingn for the Moto2 riders here at the Red Bull Ring.
+EGO-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent missed out on the fastest lap but reduced his lap time by almost a second and improved the feeling with his Speed Up SF18 bike in both track conditions.
DANNY KENT #52 – 17th in 1’30.401
“I am not overly happy with my starting grid, but anyway I have a good feeling with the bike. I did a lot of laps so I could understand the bike a bit more. Important to get a good start tomorrow and I will be pushing 110% to have a good result!”.
- Puig: “Honda are a company that never give up”
- Binder claims unforgettable first podium
- Bautista: “I’m so happy and proud of all my team”
- Rossi reels in Dovi with P4 at the Twin Ring
- P3 in Japan “very special” for Rins
- The best photos from Marquez' magnificent 2018 season
- #Level7: the numbers behind Marquez' 2018 season
- 2018: a season of supreme consistency for Marquez
- Magnificent 7: a Champion's profile
- Level 7 achieved: social media reacts