After the light rain in the morning that never stopped from yesterday’s FP2, the afternoon sun has instead guaranteed dry qualifyingn for the Moto2 riders here at the Red Bull Ring.
+EGO-Speed Up Racing Team rider Danny Kent missed out on the fastest lap but reduced his lap time by almost a second and improved the feeling with his Speed Up SF18 bike in both track conditions.
DANNY KENT #52 – 17th in 1’30.401
“I am not overly happy with my starting grid, but anyway I have a good feeling with the bike. I did a lot of laps so I could understand the bike a bit more. Important to get a good start tomorrow and I will be pushing 110% to have a good result!”.
- 2020 aero body regulations revised
- Summer report: Jack Miller - satellite star
- Catalonia: a motorcycle racer's haven?
- Still ten to go
- British Talent Cup rolls into Snetterton
- Summer report: Andrea Iannone - patience is a virtue
- Find out who was fastest in Challenge #4 !
- Summer report: Fabio Quartararo - the future has arrived
- Decisive victories at MotorLand Aragon
- “Sometimes a bit of an injury can work in your favour”