After a stormy opening day, the rain was back on Saturday morning for the final free practice session.
Sam Lowes, who is still facing some problems on his KTM, finished 16th, just one tenths behind his team-mate.
The two SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s riders will line up on the grid of the Austrian Grand Prix on Sunday at 12:20.
Sam Lowes (16th – 1’30.336):
“I’m disappointed with the qualifying, but we’re so close. We went a little in the wrong direction with the settings. I believe in the team and I know we can fight back tomorrow as our race pace is strong. We also have the warm-up to try something.”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released