After a stormy opening day, the rain was back on Saturday morning for the final free practice session.
Sam Lowes, who is still facing some problems on his KTM, finished 16th, just one tenths behind his team-mate.
The two SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s riders will line up on the grid of the Austrian Grand Prix on Sunday at 12:20.
Sam Lowes (16th – 1’30.336):
“I’m disappointed with the qualifying, but we’re so close. We went a little in the wrong direction with the settings. I believe in the team and I know we can fight back tomorrow as our race pace is strong. We also have the warm-up to try something.”
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA
- Puig: “We don’t know what happened to Lorenzo”
- How do you connect with MotoGP™?
- Quartararo: The not-so-rookie, rookie
- Viñales penalty: a victory costing mistake?