After a stormy opening day, the rain was back on Saturday morning for the final free practice session.
Sam Lowes, who is still facing some problems on his KTM, finished 16th, just one tenths behind his team-mate.
The two SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s riders will line up on the grid of the Austrian Grand Prix on Sunday at 12:20.
Sam Lowes (16th – 1’30.336):
“I’m disappointed with the qualifying, but we’re so close. We went a little in the wrong direction with the settings. I believe in the team and I know we can fight back tomorrow as our race pace is strong. We also have the warm-up to try something.”
- 2020 aero body regulations revised
- Summer report: Jack Miller - satellite star
- Catalonia: a motorcycle racer's haven?
- Still ten to go
- British Talent Cup rolls into Snetterton
- Summer report: Andrea Iannone - patience is a virtue
- Find out who was fastest in Challenge #4 !
- Summer report: Fabio Quartararo - the future has arrived
- Decisive victories at MotorLand Aragon
- “Sometimes a bit of an injury can work in your favour”