After a stormy opening day, the rain was back on Saturday morning for the final free practice session.
Sam Lowes, who is still facing some problems on his KTM, finished 16th, just one tenths behind his team-mate.
The two SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s riders will line up on the grid of the Austrian Grand Prix on Sunday at 12:20.
Sam Lowes (16th – 1’30.336):
“I’m disappointed with the qualifying, but we’re so close. We went a little in the wrong direction with the settings. I believe in the team and I know we can fight back tomorrow as our race pace is strong. We also have the warm-up to try something.”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled
- Jake Dixon ready for the challenge in Moto2™
- 46 turns 40: Rossi week on motogp.com