After his third place time on the wet track in FP3 in Austria today, Scott Redding was sadly unable to find the same feeling on dry asphalt. Especially in qualifying, where he had to settle for the twentieth spot on the grid with a time of 1’25.067.
“Unfortunately, on the dry track we were unable to be incisive. Especially in qualifying, even going from the soft rear to the medium, times did not improve enough. There is work to be done. It will not be an easy race for us, but I hope to find some solution to test in warm up after discussing things with the team.”
- There’s no place like Assen. Are you ready for more?
- Can Alex Marquez make it four in a row at Assen?
- Down to the final chicane: Dalla Porta looks to strike back
- Be part of the next generation of champions
- Challenge #1 - Rider Playing: Jorge Lorenzo
- Ramirez: "It felt really amazing! It was incredible"
- “It was a normal mistake that had horrendous consequences”
- Dalla Porta: Moto3™’s unluckiest man?
- Aprilia, KTM continue testing in Barcelona
- That's a wrap: MotoE™ complete Valencia Test