After his third place time on the wet track in FP3 in Austria today, Scott Redding was sadly unable to find the same feeling on dry asphalt. Especially in qualifying, where he had to settle for the twentieth spot on the grid with a time of 1’25.067.
“Unfortunately, on the dry track we were unable to be incisive. Especially in qualifying, even going from the soft rear to the medium, times did not improve enough. There is work to be done. It will not be an easy race for us, but I hope to find some solution to test in warm up after discussing things with the team.”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019