After his third place time on the wet track in FP3 in Austria today, Scott Redding was sadly unable to find the same feeling on dry asphalt. Especially in qualifying, where he had to settle for the twentieth spot on the grid with a time of 1’25.067.
“Unfortunately, on the dry track we were unable to be incisive. Especially in qualifying, even going from the soft rear to the medium, times did not improve enough. There is work to be done. It will not be an easy race for us, but I hope to find some solution to test in warm up after discussing things with the team.”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released