It was a good performance by Danny Kent at the Red Bull Ring in Austria today, who started well recovering three positions at the start. Throughout the race, the British rider was able to recover two more positions and then he maintained a steady pace closing the Austrian Grand Prix in twelfth position.
DANNY KENT #52 – 12th
“I am happy with the race I ran today. I had a few problems on 2 corners which is where I lost most of my time compared to the others, but anyway I was able to make consistent laps and finish in the points. I hope to continue in this way at home Grand Prix in Silverstone, thanks to my team!”
- Seabright storms Snetterton
- 2020 aero body regulations revised
- Summer report: Jack Miller - satellite star
- Catalonia: a motorcycle racer's haven?
- Still ten to go
- British Talent Cup rolls into Snetterton
- Summer report: Andrea Iannone - patience is a virtue
- Find out who was fastest in Challenge #4 !
- Summer report: Fabio Quartararo - the future has arrived
- Decisive victories at MotorLand Aragon