It was a good performance by Danny Kent at the Red Bull Ring in Austria today, who started well recovering three positions at the start. Throughout the race, the British rider was able to recover two more positions and then he maintained a steady pace closing the Austrian Grand Prix in twelfth position.
DANNY KENT #52 – 12th
“I am happy with the race I ran today. I had a few problems on 2 corners which is where I lost most of my time compared to the others, but anyway I was able to make consistent laps and finish in the points. I hope to continue in this way at home Grand Prix in Silverstone, thanks to my team!”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled
- Jake Dixon ready for the challenge in Moto2™
- 46 turns 40: Rossi week on motogp.com