It was a good performance by Danny Kent at the Red Bull Ring in Austria today, who started well recovering three positions at the start. Throughout the race, the British rider was able to recover two more positions and then he maintained a steady pace closing the Austrian Grand Prix in twelfth position.
DANNY KENT #52 – 12th
“I am happy with the race I ran today. I had a few problems on 2 corners which is where I lost most of my time compared to the others, but anyway I was able to make consistent laps and finish in the points. I hope to continue in this way at home Grand Prix in Silverstone, thanks to my team!”
- "2020 starts now" for Marquez as he eyes Honda Triple Crown
- Slight changes to be aware of in Motegi time schedule
- Hard acceleration and harder braking will pose tyre test
- Tripping over, visa worries... and the wife's birthday
- Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup ready for more at Motegi
- Nakagami signs one-year extension with HRC
- Big changes made to MotoGP™ testing schedule
- Will Marquez be unleashed at Motegi?
- Four to go: Fernandez starts his final stand on Marquez turf
- Can Canet start climbing another mountain at Motegi?