It was a good performance by Danny Kent at the Red Bull Ring in Austria today, who started well recovering three positions at the start. Throughout the race, the British rider was able to recover two more positions and then he maintained a steady pace closing the Austrian Grand Prix in twelfth position.
DANNY KENT #52 – 12th
“I am happy with the race I ran today. I had a few problems on 2 corners which is where I lost most of my time compared to the others, but anyway I was able to make consistent laps and finish in the points. I hope to continue in this way at home Grand Prix in Silverstone, thanks to my team!”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released