It was a good performance by Danny Kent at the Red Bull Ring in Austria today, who started well recovering three positions at the start. Throughout the race, the British rider was able to recover two more positions and then he maintained a steady pace closing the Austrian Grand Prix in twelfth position.
DANNY KENT #52 – 12th
“I am happy with the race I ran today. I had a few problems on 2 corners which is where I lost most of my time compared to the others, but anyway I was able to make consistent laps and finish in the points. I hope to continue in this way at home Grand Prix in Silverstone, thanks to my team!”
- Misano: private testing on Sunday
- Third MotoE™ Team Committee takes place in Austria
- 10 highlights from the Austrian GP
- Corsi undergoes successful surgery
- Ciabatti: “We will obviously let Jorge test with Honda"
- Applications for the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup now closed
- British GP: KTM obliged to field two riders
- At the crunch, it's the actual racing that counts
- Martin: “It was a really hard weekend for me”
- Ángel Nieto Team: new Moto2™ challenge for 2019