Sunny and perfect conditions welcomed the SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s riders on Sunday at the Austrian Grand Prix on the Red Bull Ring circuit.
Sam Lowes, who started from 16th, had a difficult race. While he was 16th, the British rider crashed out at turn 8. He is now keen to strike back at his home round in Silverstone.
Sam Lowes (DnF):
“It’s a shame, because the last few races have been really solid. We went in the wrong direction for the race, myself and all the guys. I struggled a lot in T2 all weekend and there is no way to make it back. During the race, I couldn’t ride the bike I wanted to. It’s a disappointing race and this is a track where I struggled a lot. It’s probably the hardest track coming back from MotoGP. It would have nice to have more dry time, but this is not an excuse, this was the same for everybody. Silverstone is my biggest race of the year and I can’t wait. We need important results, for both the team and me. I think we can go there and do a good job.”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released