At the end of a complicated weekend, Scott Redding – starting twentieth on the Austrian GP grid – was unable to make progress in the race, finishing twentieth.
Justifiably frustrated by his weekend, he is now focusing on testing and the prospect of riding in front of his fans at home again in the next GP at Silverstone.
“This was an extremely difficult weekend. I was only able to demonstrate my potential in the wet, whereas on the dry track a series of factors kept us from doing any better than a result that is quite frankly disappointing. It’s frustrating because the final position does not reflect my efforts. Now we have a test in Misano ahead of my home race at Silverstone, so I hope it will help us to come out of this negative period.”
- "2020 starts now" for Marquez as he eyes Honda Triple Crown
- Slight changes to be aware of in Motegi time schedule
- Hard acceleration and harder braking will pose tyre test
- Tripping over, visa worries... and the wife's birthday
- Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup ready for more at Motegi
- Nakagami signs one-year extension with HRC
- Big changes made to MotoGP™ testing schedule
- Will Marquez be unleashed at Motegi?
- Four to go: Fernandez starts his final stand on Marquez turf
- Can Canet start climbing another mountain at Motegi?