It is proving a complicated weekend for Danny Kent, who in his home Grand Prix cannot find a suitable set up and then improve the feeling with his bike – he finished qualifying in 26th position on the ninth row of the Silverstone grid. According to the weather forecast, tomorrow’s race will be wet and the track conditions could thus completely change the cards on the cards.
DANNY KENT#52 – 26th in 2’10.285
“Not happy with how the weekend has gone so far, again I don’t have a good feeling with the bike so I can’t show my full potential. Tomorrow looks like it’s going to be wet which might help us out a little”.
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners
- Dall’Igna: “We were a bit perplexed”
- Buasri rules Buriram in dramatic Race 2
- Munandar takes magnificent first win in Buriram
- Further information released following fire at MotoE™ Test