It is proving a complicated weekend for Danny Kent, who in his home Grand Prix cannot find a suitable set up and then improve the feeling with his bike – he finished qualifying in 26th position on the ninth row of the Silverstone grid. According to the weather forecast, tomorrow’s race will be wet and the track conditions could thus completely change the cards on the cards.
DANNY KENT#52 – 26th in 2’10.285
“Not happy with how the weekend has gone so far, again I don’t have a good feeling with the bike so I can’t show my full potential. Tomorrow looks like it’s going to be wet which might help us out a little”.
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand
- MotoE™: Selection Committee set for Buriram
- MotoE™ mechanics gear up for 2019
- KTM retain Kallio as test rider for 2019
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez