It is proving a complicated weekend for Danny Kent, who in his home Grand Prix cannot find a suitable set up and then improve the feeling with his bike – he finished qualifying in 26th position on the ninth row of the Silverstone grid. According to the weather forecast, tomorrow’s race will be wet and the track conditions could thus completely change the cards on the cards.
DANNY KENT#52 – 26th in 2’10.285
“Not happy with how the weekend has gone so far, again I don’t have a good feeling with the bike so I can’t show my full potential. Tomorrow looks like it’s going to be wet which might help us out a little”.
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO