It is proving a complicated weekend for Danny Kent, who in his home Grand Prix cannot find a suitable set up and then improve the feeling with his bike – he finished qualifying in 26th position on the ninth row of the Silverstone grid. According to the weather forecast, tomorrow’s race will be wet and the track conditions could thus completely change the cards on the cards.
DANNY KENT#52 – 26th in 2’10.285
“Not happy with how the weekend has gone so far, again I don’t have a good feeling with the bike so I can’t show my full potential. Tomorrow looks like it’s going to be wet which might help us out a little”.
- The ‘Little Samurai’: a swansong in Valencia
- Aegerter signs with MV Agusta Forward Racing for 2019
- Who dares wins: the Cup goes down to the wire at Valencia
- FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup: rider and regulation updates
- MotoGP™ remains on Network 10 in Australia for 3 more years
- Meet the rookies: 2019 edition
- Time schedule: Valencia GP
- Rossi: the tenth is possible
- Stoner and Ducati to end their collaboration
- Full set of asymmetric tyres on the menu for Valencia