It is proving a complicated weekend for Danny Kent, who in his home Grand Prix cannot find a suitable set up and then improve the feeling with his bike – he finished qualifying in 26th position on the ninth row of the Silverstone grid. According to the weather forecast, tomorrow’s race will be wet and the track conditions could thus completely change the cards on the cards.
DANNY KENT#52 – 26th in 2’10.285
“Not happy with how the weekend has gone so far, again I don’t have a good feeling with the bike so I can’t show my full potential. Tomorrow looks like it’s going to be wet which might help us out a little”.
- Four out of five: Yamaha bring the heat to Barcelona
- Best photos: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya
- Quartararo: Last chance to break Marquez’ record
- Can Dovizioso or Petrucci complete a Ducati triple double?
- Rins confident for race day despite Q2 crash
- Quartararo shines to lead a Yamaha rebellion in Barcelona Q2
- Fernandez takes maiden Moto2™ pole, top six within 0.1
- Quartararo and Rins show strong FP4 pace
- Morbidelli and Mir progress to Q2
- Reale Avintia want "at least one rookie" for 2020 says Xaus