The expected rain finally did not come on Saturday at San Marino Grand Prix on the iconic Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli.
Despite the sunshine, Sam Lowes and Iker Lecuona struggled in qualifying. The Brit, who is confident about his race pace, has given everything to get closer to the front rows. With eight tenths off the pole position, Sam Lowes will start from 15th on the grid.
Sam Lowes (15th – 1’37.970):
“It was a disappointing qualifying obviously. We just need to find a way for the qualifying. My race pace is very consistent and competitive for the Top 5, which is my goal for tomorrow. This is not my best track and I had a crash on Friday morning so I don’t feel great. The race will be difficult, but I think we have to key to fight for good positions.”
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand
- MotoE™: Selection Committee set for Buriram
- MotoE™ mechanics gear up for 2019
- KTM retain Kallio as test rider for 2019
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez