For Danny Kent, today’s Misano qualifying is a really difficult one to accept. The +EGO Speed Up Racing team’s English rider, after a clear improvement in FP3, crashed out in the first lap of the qualifying losing the opportunity to improve his lap. Tomorrow he will start from the eleventh row in thirty-first position.
DANNY KENT#52 – 31st in 1’39.683
“Disappointed obviously with how the qualifying planned out. Unfortunately crashed out on the first lap which meant I was only able to do a few laps. Tomorrow’ is a different day, sorry to my team for the crash”.
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO