For Danny Kent, today’s Misano qualifying is a really difficult one to accept. The +EGO Speed Up Racing team’s English rider, after a clear improvement in FP3, crashed out in the first lap of the qualifying losing the opportunity to improve his lap. Tomorrow he will start from the eleventh row in thirty-first position.
DANNY KENT#52 – 31st in 1’39.683
“Disappointed obviously with how the qualifying planned out. Unfortunately crashed out on the first lap which meant I was only able to do a few laps. Tomorrow’ is a different day, sorry to my team for the crash”.
- Four out of five: Yamaha bring the heat to Barcelona
- Best photos: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya
- Quartararo: Last chance to break Marquez’ record
- Can Dovizioso or Petrucci complete a Ducati triple double?
- Rins confident for race day despite Q2 crash
- Quartararo shines to lead a Yamaha rebellion in Barcelona Q2
- Fernandez takes maiden Moto2™ pole, top six within 0.1
- Quartararo and Rins show strong FP4 pace
- Morbidelli and Mir progress to Q2
- Reale Avintia want "at least one rookie" for 2020 says Xaus