For Danny Kent, today’s Misano qualifying is a really difficult one to accept. The +EGO Speed Up Racing team’s English rider, after a clear improvement in FP3, crashed out in the first lap of the qualifying losing the opportunity to improve his lap. Tomorrow he will start from the eleventh row in thirty-first position.
DANNY KENT#52 – 31st in 1’39.683
“Disappointed obviously with how the qualifying planned out. Unfortunately crashed out on the first lap which meant I was only able to do a few laps. Tomorrow’ is a different day, sorry to my team for the crash”.
- The ‘Little Samurai’: a swansong in Valencia
- Aegerter signs with MV Agusta Forward Racing for 2019
- Who dares wins: the Cup goes down to the wire at Valencia
- FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup: rider and regulation updates
- MotoGP™ remains on Network 10 in Australia for 3 more years
- Meet the rookies: 2019 edition
- Time schedule: Valencia GP
- Rossi: the tenth is possible
- Stoner and Ducati to end their collaboration
- Full set of asymmetric tyres on the menu for Valencia