For Danny Kent, today’s Misano qualifying is a really difficult one to accept. The +EGO Speed Up Racing team’s English rider, after a clear improvement in FP3, crashed out in the first lap of the qualifying losing the opportunity to improve his lap. Tomorrow he will start from the eleventh row in thirty-first position.
DANNY KENT#52 – 31st in 1’39.683
“Disappointed obviously with how the qualifying planned out. Unfortunately crashed out on the first lap which meant I was only able to do a few laps. Tomorrow’ is a different day, sorry to my team for the crash”.
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners
- Dall’Igna: “We were a bit perplexed”
- Buasri rules Buriram in dramatic Race 2
- Munandar takes magnificent first win in Buriram
- Further information released following fire at MotoE™ Test