Neither Scott Redding nor teammate Aleix Espargaró went through to the Q2 qualifying session and tomorrow the British rider will start from the seventh row in the race on the Misano track, the thirteenth round of the MotoGP Championship season.
The placement is the fruit of the results achieved in the first qualifying session, where Scott finished eleventh, twenty-first on the starting grid, with a time of 1’33.572.
“Today we have not been able to improve as much as we had hoped. “The cold that prevents me from breathing doesn’t help, especially in the afternoon the situation got much worse. We have to analyse the setup changes well to select a package with the best possible characteristics. It’s hard to make predictions for tomorrow, a lot will depend on the pace of the opponents”.
- Four front, rear slick tyre options selected for Silverstone
- Inaugural MotoGP™ KymiRing Test comes to a close
- Paranoid about the weather – surely not
- First Women in Motorsport conference takes place in Finland
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Slight changes to the Silverstone time schedule
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test