Neither Scott Redding nor teammate Aleix Espargaró went through to the Q2 qualifying session and tomorrow the British rider will start from the seventh row in the race on the Misano track, the thirteenth round of the MotoGP Championship season.
The placement is the fruit of the results achieved in the first qualifying session, where Scott finished eleventh, twenty-first on the starting grid, with a time of 1’33.572.
“Today we have not been able to improve as much as we had hoped. “The cold that prevents me from breathing doesn’t help, especially in the afternoon the situation got much worse. We have to analyse the setup changes well to select a package with the best possible characteristics. It’s hard to make predictions for tomorrow, a lot will depend on the pace of the opponents”.
- The ‘Little Samurai’: a swansong in Valencia
- Aegerter signs with MV Agusta Forward Racing for 2019
- Who dares wins: the Cup goes down to the wire at Valencia
- FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup: rider and regulation updates
- MotoGP™ remains on Network 10 in Australia for 3 more years
- Meet the rookies: 2019 edition
- Time schedule: Valencia GP
- Rossi: the tenth is possible
- Stoner and Ducati to end their collaboration
- Full set of asymmetric tyres on the menu for Valencia