Neither Scott Redding nor teammate Aleix Espargaró went through to the Q2 qualifying session and tomorrow the British rider will start from the seventh row in the race on the Misano track, the thirteenth round of the MotoGP Championship season.
The placement is the fruit of the results achieved in the first qualifying session, where Scott finished eleventh, twenty-first on the starting grid, with a time of 1’33.572.
“Today we have not been able to improve as much as we had hoped. “The cold that prevents me from breathing doesn’t help, especially in the afternoon the situation got much worse. We have to analyse the setup changes well to select a package with the best possible characteristics. It’s hard to make predictions for tomorrow, a lot will depend on the pace of the opponents”.
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO