Neither Scott Redding nor teammate Aleix Espargaró went through to the Q2 qualifying session and tomorrow the British rider will start from the seventh row in the race on the Misano track, the thirteenth round of the MotoGP Championship season.
The placement is the fruit of the results achieved in the first qualifying session, where Scott finished eleventh, twenty-first on the starting grid, with a time of 1’33.572.
“Today we have not been able to improve as much as we had hoped. “The cold that prevents me from breathing doesn’t help, especially in the afternoon the situation got much worse. We have to analyse the setup changes well to select a package with the best possible characteristics. It’s hard to make predictions for tomorrow, a lot will depend on the pace of the opponents”.
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand
- MotoE™: Selection Committee set for Buriram
- MotoE™ mechanics gear up for 2019
- KTM retain Kallio as test rider for 2019
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez