After a good start at today’s Misano GP in which Danny Kent was able to immediately recover 5 positions, he unfortunately crashed out during the second lap at the number 4 curve.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’m really disappointed with how the weekend went. After the fall in yesterday’s qualifying, everything went wrong. Certainly today’s race was anything but easy, but at least we hoped to be able to fight for the points. After the warm up lap I had already realized that something was wrong and in fact after a few corners I crashed out because of problems at the front of the Speed Up bike. I’m really sorry, especially for my team”.
- The ‘Little Samurai’: a swansong in Valencia
- Aegerter signs with MV Agusta Forward Racing for 2019
- Who dares wins: the Cup goes down to the wire at Valencia
- FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup: rider and regulation updates
- MotoGP™ remains on Network 10 in Australia for 3 more years
- Meet the rookies: 2019 edition
- Time schedule: Valencia GP
- Rossi: the tenth is possible
- Stoner and Ducati to end their collaboration
- Full set of asymmetric tyres on the menu for Valencia