After a good start at today’s Misano GP in which Danny Kent was able to immediately recover 5 positions, he unfortunately crashed out during the second lap at the number 4 curve.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’m really disappointed with how the weekend went. After the fall in yesterday’s qualifying, everything went wrong. Certainly today’s race was anything but easy, but at least we hoped to be able to fight for the points. After the warm up lap I had already realized that something was wrong and in fact after a few corners I crashed out because of problems at the front of the Speed Up bike. I’m really sorry, especially for my team”.
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners
- Dall’Igna: “We were a bit perplexed”
- Buasri rules Buriram in dramatic Race 2
- Munandar takes magnificent first win in Buriram
- Further information released following fire at MotoE™ Test