After a good start at today’s Misano GP in which Danny Kent was able to immediately recover 5 positions, he unfortunately crashed out during the second lap at the number 4 curve.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’m really disappointed with how the weekend went. After the fall in yesterday’s qualifying, everything went wrong. Certainly today’s race was anything but easy, but at least we hoped to be able to fight for the points. After the warm up lap I had already realized that something was wrong and in fact after a few corners I crashed out because of problems at the front of the Speed Up bike. I’m really sorry, especially for my team”.
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO