After a good start at today’s Misano GP in which Danny Kent was able to immediately recover 5 positions, he unfortunately crashed out during the second lap at the number 4 curve.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’m really disappointed with how the weekend went. After the fall in yesterday’s qualifying, everything went wrong. Certainly today’s race was anything but easy, but at least we hoped to be able to fight for the points. After the warm up lap I had already realized that something was wrong and in fact after a few corners I crashed out because of problems at the front of the Speed Up bike. I’m really sorry, especially for my team”.
- Four out of five: Yamaha bring the heat to Barcelona
- Best photos: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya
- Quartararo: Last chance to break Marquez’ record
- Can Dovizioso or Petrucci complete a Ducati triple double?
- Rins confident for race day despite Q2 crash
- Quartararo shines to lead a Yamaha rebellion in Barcelona Q2
- Fernandez takes maiden Moto2™ pole, top six within 0.1
- Quartararo and Rins show strong FP4 pace
- Morbidelli and Mir progress to Q2
- Reale Avintia want "at least one rookie" for 2020 says Xaus