Scott Redding had to deal with a tyre choice problem that caused him to finish twenty-first at today’s Misano GP. It left him frustrated and looking for a solution for Aragon.
“I’m disappointed. Our weekend started the right way and I honestly thought that it could have been the right chance to show our potential. Instead, things got worse. Especially in the early part of the race I was very slow, and I had to let a lot of riders pass. I am in difficulty with the front tyre. I can’t use the hard because it’s too risky, partly because I weight more than other riders, and at the same time, the medium is too soft. I don’t have the solution. We are working, but we are struggling to get out of this vicious cycle.”
- Crutchlow and Viñales meet Chelsea star at Stamford Bridge
- The British Talent Cup season finale arrives at Silverstone!
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Four front, rear slick tyre options selected for Silverstone
- Inaugural MotoGP™ KymiRing Test comes to a close
- Paranoid about the weather – surely not
- First Women in Motorsport conference takes place in Finland
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Slight changes to the Silverstone time schedule