Scott Redding had to deal with a tyre choice problem that caused him to finish twenty-first at today’s Misano GP. It left him frustrated and looking for a solution for Aragon.
“I’m disappointed. Our weekend started the right way and I honestly thought that it could have been the right chance to show our potential. Instead, things got worse. Especially in the early part of the race I was very slow, and I had to let a lot of riders pass. I am in difficulty with the front tyre. I can’t use the hard because it’s too risky, partly because I weight more than other riders, and at the same time, the medium is too soft. I don’t have the solution. We are working, but we are struggling to get out of this vicious cycle.”
- ‘Fast’ Freddie’s extraordinary career in his words
- Junior Talent Team raring to race in 2019
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners
- Dall’Igna: “We were a bit perplexed”
- Buasri rules Buriram in dramatic Race 2