On the second day of the Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón, the MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders completed the qualifying session which determined the starting grid for tomorrow’s race. Danny Kent got the twenty-third time of the session, grabbing a place on the eighth row in tomorrow’s starting grid.
Danny ended the Fp3 with the fifteenth fastest time obtained at the end of the session. After a change to the front of the bike, the Englishman manages to improve his lap time by a second and a half. Unfortunately, in qualifying he couldn’t repeat the lap time he got in the morning session because he had a worse feeling due to the loss of grip.
DANNY KENT #52 – 23rd in 1’54.524
“I’m not happy with the qualifying position, unfortunately in the final exit with new tyres I had problem with my front disc brakes so I was not able to improve as much as I wanted from the first exit. Tomorrow’s a new day and we will see what we can do”.
- Four front, rear slick tyre options selected for Silverstone
- Inaugural MotoGP™ KymiRing Test comes to a close
- Paranoid about the weather – surely not
- First Women in Motorsport conference takes place in Finland
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Slight changes to the Silverstone time schedule
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test