On the second day of the Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón, the MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders completed the qualifying session which determined the starting grid for tomorrow’s race. Danny Kent got the twenty-third time of the session, grabbing a place on the eighth row in tomorrow’s starting grid.
Danny ended the Fp3 with the fifteenth fastest time obtained at the end of the session. After a change to the front of the bike, the Englishman manages to improve his lap time by a second and a half. Unfortunately, in qualifying he couldn’t repeat the lap time he got in the morning session because he had a worse feeling due to the loss of grip.
DANNY KENT #52 – 23rd in 1’54.524
“I’m not happy with the qualifying position, unfortunately in the final exit with new tyres I had problem with my front disc brakes so I was not able to improve as much as I wanted from the first exit. Tomorrow’s a new day and we will see what we can do”.
- Binder claims unforgettable first podium
- Bautista: “I’m so happy and proud of all my team”
- P3 in Japan “very special” for Rins
- The best photos from Marquez' magnificent 2018 season
- #Level7: the numbers behind Marquez' 2018 season
- 2018: a season of supreme consistency for Marquez
- Magnificent 7: a Champion's profile
- Level 7 achieved: social media reacts
- Magnificent 7: Marquez seals title with win in Motegi
- Dovizioso: “I’m so happy about the level we are at now”