On the second day of the Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón, the MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders completed the qualifying session which determined the starting grid for tomorrow’s race. Danny Kent got the twenty-third time of the session, grabbing a place on the eighth row in tomorrow’s starting grid.
Danny ended the Fp3 with the fifteenth fastest time obtained at the end of the session. After a change to the front of the bike, the Englishman manages to improve his lap time by a second and a half. Unfortunately, in qualifying he couldn’t repeat the lap time he got in the morning session because he had a worse feeling due to the loss of grip.
DANNY KENT #52 – 23rd in 1’54.524
“I’m not happy with the qualifying position, unfortunately in the final exit with new tyres I had problem with my front disc brakes so I was not able to improve as much as I wanted from the first exit. Tomorrow’s a new day and we will see what we can do”.
- Rossi on Triumph era of Moto2™ “a bit bigger, a bit faster”
- MotoE™ test confirmed for Valencia in June
- Horsman strikes back in Race 2 at Silverstone
- Ogden converts pole to victory in a tight season opener
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA