On the second day of the Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón, the MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders completed the qualifying session which determined the starting grid for tomorrow’s race. Danny Kent got the twenty-third time of the session, grabbing a place on the eighth row in tomorrow’s starting grid.
Danny ended the Fp3 with the fifteenth fastest time obtained at the end of the session. After a change to the front of the bike, the Englishman manages to improve his lap time by a second and a half. Unfortunately, in qualifying he couldn’t repeat the lap time he got in the morning session because he had a worse feeling due to the loss of grip.
DANNY KENT #52 – 23rd in 1’54.524
“I’m not happy with the qualifying position, unfortunately in the final exit with new tyres I had problem with my front disc brakes so I was not able to improve as much as I wanted from the first exit. Tomorrow’s a new day and we will see what we can do”.
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019
- A promising start to preseason for MotoE™
- 2019 Asia Talent Cup calendar and entry list released