On the second day of the Gran Premio Movistar de Aragón, the MB Conveyors-Speed Up Racing Team’s riders completed the qualifying session which determined the starting grid for tomorrow’s race. Danny Kent got the twenty-third time of the session, grabbing a place on the eighth row in tomorrow’s starting grid.
Danny ended the Fp3 with the fifteenth fastest time obtained at the end of the session. After a change to the front of the bike, the Englishman manages to improve his lap time by a second and a half. Unfortunately, in qualifying he couldn’t repeat the lap time he got in the morning session because he had a worse feeling due to the loss of grip.
DANNY KENT #52 – 23rd in 1’54.524
“I’m not happy with the qualifying position, unfortunately in the final exit with new tyres I had problem with my front disc brakes so I was not able to improve as much as I wanted from the first exit. Tomorrow’s a new day and we will see what we can do”.
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled
- Jake Dixon ready for the challenge in Moto2™
- 46 turns 40: Rossi week on motogp.com