Scott Redding was a bit farther back than he would want to be in today’s Qualifying for the Aragon GP, limited by the lack of grip and finishing qualifying in twenty-first place (with a time of 1’49.303) and he will start from the seventh row tomorrow.
“Unfortunately, we weren’t able to solve all of our problems today. Especially in qualifying, I really struggled with rear grip and that is a situation that doesn’t change much between the various available tyre compounds. Given the characteristics of the circuit, struggling in braking and acceleration means losing a lot of time. I don’t expect any revolutions from now to the race, tomorrow it will be hard.”
- New expanded format for British Talent Cup announced
- Ogden emerges victorious in dramatic Race 2 at Donington
- Horsman beats Ogden to the top step in Race 1
- Moto2™: Victory the next step for man of the moment Navarro?
- “If you’re not crashing, you’re not going fast enough”
- Edwards: “The few years I had with Valentino were awesome”
- Moto2™/Moto3™ Barcelona test photo gallery
- De Puniet looking forward to a “great fight” in MotoE™
- Round 2: the British Talent Cup touches down in Donington
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ finish first day of testing in Barcelona