After a good start in the Moto2 race at today’s Aragon Grand Prix – and twentieth at the end of the first lap, Danny Kent lost control of his Speed Up due to problems at the front and so crashed out finishing his race.
Danny made a good start, twentieth at the end of the first lap, but which loses control of his Speed Up and ended up on the ground, finishing his race. The next round of the Moto2 will be in two weeks at the Buriram circuit for the Thailand Grand Prix 5th-7th October.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’m sorry for today’s race, and I’m very sorry for my team once again because we deserve better. We started the race pretty well, recovering 3 positions at the start, but after a few laps something changed and I no longer had the feeling I had before. I tried to push to not lose the group in front of me but I lost control of the bike”.
- Four front, rear slick tyre options selected for Silverstone
- Inaugural MotoGP™ KymiRing Test comes to a close
- Paranoid about the weather – surely not
- First Women in Motorsport conference takes place in Finland
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Slight changes to the Silverstone time schedule
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test