After a good start in the Moto2 race at today’s Aragon Grand Prix – and twentieth at the end of the first lap, Danny Kent lost control of his Speed Up due to problems at the front and so crashed out finishing his race.
Danny made a good start, twentieth at the end of the first lap, but which loses control of his Speed Up and ended up on the ground, finishing his race. The next round of the Moto2 will be in two weeks at the Buriram circuit for the Thailand Grand Prix 5th-7th October.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’m sorry for today’s race, and I’m very sorry for my team once again because we deserve better. We started the race pretty well, recovering 3 positions at the start, but after a few laps something changed and I no longer had the feeling I had before. I tried to push to not lose the group in front of me but I lost control of the bike”.
- Rossi on Triumph era of Moto2™ “a bit bigger, a bit faster”
- MotoE™ test confirmed for Valencia in June
- Horsman strikes back in Race 2 at Silverstone
- Ogden converts pole to victory in a tight season opener
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA