After a good start in the Moto2 race at today’s Aragon Grand Prix – and twentieth at the end of the first lap, Danny Kent lost control of his Speed Up due to problems at the front and so crashed out finishing his race.
Danny made a good start, twentieth at the end of the first lap, but which loses control of his Speed Up and ended up on the ground, finishing his race. The next round of the Moto2 will be in two weeks at the Buriram circuit for the Thailand Grand Prix 5th-7th October.
DANNY KENT #52 – DNF
“I’m sorry for today’s race, and I’m very sorry for my team once again because we deserve better. We started the race pretty well, recovering 3 positions at the start, but after a few laps something changed and I no longer had the feeling I had before. I tried to push to not lose the group in front of me but I lost control of the bike”.
- Binder claims unforgettable first podium
- Bautista: “I’m so happy and proud of all my team”
- P3 in Japan “very special” for Rins
- The best photos from Marquez' magnificent 2018 season
- #Level7: the numbers behind Marquez' 2018 season
- 2018: a season of supreme consistency for Marquez
- Magnificent 7: a Champion's profile
- Level 7 achieved: social media reacts
- Magnificent 7: Marquez seals title with win in Motegi
- Dovizioso: “I’m so happy about the level we are at now”