Last week, Tom Booth-Amos and the CIP – Green Power Team finalised their partnership for the Moto3 2019 season.
“I am glad that Tom will be our rider next year”, said Alain Bronec, Team Manager, “He is young and talented and coaching young riders at the beginning of their professional career in motorbike is our expertise. I’m sure that 2019 will be an exciting season for Tom and us.”
“Firstly, I would like to say a massive thank you to Alain Bronec at CIP – Green Power for offering me this great opportunity to race in the Moto3 World Championship for 2019. It sees a return to the KTM machine on which I enjoyed great success, Interestingly my first BSB win came on a CIP engine! I would like to thank everyone at Dorna, IRTA and Truth Racing for their continued support during 2018.
I can’t wait to get started and have already been spending some time getting to know my new team and their expectation of me. It is also very important that I understand my new environment and build a plan to continue progressing, as I have much to learn. The challenge of riding against the best riders in the world on the best circuits is a dream come true. I will work at every opportunity to repay everyone’s faith in me and prove that I can race with the best.”
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA
- Puig: “We don’t know what happened to Lorenzo”
- How do you connect with MotoGP™?
- Quartararo: The not-so-rookie, rookie
- Viñales penalty: a victory costing mistake?