Sam Lowes, who started from 19th on the grid, had a more difficult start to the race. After dropping down to 21st just after the start, the Brit slowly set his pace and finished 17th.
The two SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s riders will be back in a few days’ time at the Australian Grand Prix at the stunning Phillip Island circuit.
Sam Lowes (17th):
“I was strong for the second half of the race. Just the first half of the race using our setting is really complicated for me with the full tank. I was slow at the start. It was important to finish the race to go to Phillip Island in a good way.”
- The 2019 Mission Winnow Ducati team presented at Neuchâtel
- In pictures: Ducati Team 2019
- SHARK Helmets to title sponsor French GP for three years
- Follow Ducati Team's presentation live!
- 2019 team presentations: all the dates
- Pedrosa to undergo surgery
- "I am very proud to belong to this family"
- Best photos: 2018 season
- Interrupted races: the rules evolve
- Massimo Rivola to be Aprilia Racing CEO