The last Round of this season’s Moto3 World Championship was held yesterday at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo in Valencia, and even if the weather had been raining and extremely tricky across the whole weekend, John McPhee and CIP Moto closed the year with an awesome result.
During the first free practices, John tried to understand the right setting for this GP, though this was of course much complicated due to the changing and sometimes extremely wet conditions.
On Saturday, John fougth hard to get the 3rd fastest time in Qualifying, and this allowed him to start on the 1st row of the gird in the race itself.
It was a wet race on Sunday, but John kept fighting, fully knowing his potential… Fighting hard but never taking stupid risks in the conditions, John rode a masterful race to step onto the podium in thrid – a fine result to finish 2018.
“It’s been a really nice way to finish the year! Hard work pays off.. with a big thanks to CIP Moto and everyone around me for the support this year. I am so happy to end the year on a high note for CIP and KTM.”
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA
- Puig: “We don’t know what happened to Lorenzo”
- How do you connect with MotoGP™?
- Quartararo: The not-so-rookie, rookie
- Viñales penalty: a victory costing mistake?