The last Round of this season’s Moto3 World Championship was held yesterday at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo in Valencia, and even if the weather had been raining and extremely tricky across the whole weekend, John McPhee and CIP Moto closed the year with an awesome result.
During the first free practices, John tried to understand the right setting for this GP, though this was of course much complicated due to the changing and sometimes extremely wet conditions.
On Saturday, John fougth hard to get the 3rd fastest time in Qualifying, and this allowed him to start on the 1st row of the gird in the race itself.
It was a wet race on Sunday, but John kept fighting, fully knowing his potential… Fighting hard but never taking stupid risks in the conditions, John rode a masterful race to step onto the podium in thrid – a fine result to finish 2018.
“It’s been a really nice way to finish the year! Hard work pays off.. with a big thanks to CIP Moto and everyone around me for the support this year. I am so happy to end the year on a high note for CIP and KTM.”
- Binder vs Lowes on Day 3 in Jerez
- Introducing…the MotoGP™ Podcast!
- Aprilia: the 2019 MotoGP™ challenge has begun
- Marquez, Binder, Navarro within a tenth on Day 2
- Canet closes out Day 2 on top
- Tony Skillington appointed FIM Chief Executive Officer
- Qatar Test: the final countdown begins
- Moto3™: Arbolino quickest out the blocks in 2019
- Moto2™: Marini triumphs on Day 1
- Marc Marquez: karting for Qatar