In eighth and ninth rows on the grid at the Qatar Grand Prix, Darryn Binder and Tom Booth-Amos unfortunately suffered bad luck, crashing out shortly after the start.
The opening weekend of the 2019 campaign got off to a good start for the two CIP-GREEN POWER rider. Tom Booth-Amos was in 27th, 2.3 seconds off the reference.
Tom Booth-Amos, after a brief pit stop after his crash, rejoined the race to cross the line in 24th.
The two riders of the team led by Alain Bronec are already focusing on the next round scheduled on March 31st in Argentina.
“At the beginning of the race, I felt good. I was able to overtake many riders. It was a good thing, but I made a mistake at Turn 6. I’m sorry, but it’s the race. However, we took a step forward this weekend and we are getting closer to where we need to be. I thank the team and I want to apologise for the crash.”
- Motul Grand Prix of Japan cancelled
- Bendsneyder comes out on top in a British Moto2™ battle
- Nepa cruises to virtual Moto3™ win at Silverstone
- "Veni, vidi, vici" - Silverstone is Lorenzo's Land again
- Lorenzo takes wildcard win at Virtual British Grand Prix
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled