Second European round of the season, Le Mans hosted the French Grand Prix last weekend. For its home race, the team CIP-GREEN POWER duo was looking to do well despite challenging track conditions.
Tom Booth-Amos had to deal with difficult weather conditions in qualifying.
Tom Booth-Amos, who continues to learn the category, was cautious and crossed the line 17th place.
Tom Booth-Amos (17th):
“We made a step forward this weekend with the bike. I feel much more comfortable. I finished 17th and we still have work to do. We experienced some difficulties during qualifying, but these things happen. I’ll try to fix my leg before Mugello. We will bounce back there and I hope to score a few points.”
- Four out of five: Yamaha bring the heat to Barcelona
- Best photos: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya
- Quartararo: Last chance to break Marquez’ record
- Can Dovizioso or Petrucci complete a Ducati triple double?
- Rins confident for race day despite Q2 crash
- Quartararo shines to lead a Yamaha rebellion in Barcelona Q2
- Fernandez takes maiden Moto2™ pole, top six within 0.1
- Quartararo and Rins show strong FP4 pace
- Morbidelli and Mir progress to Q2
- Reale Avintia want "at least one rookie" for 2020 says Xaus