Second European round of the season, Le Mans hosted the French Grand Prix last weekend. For its home race, the team CIP-GREEN POWER duo was looking to do well despite challenging track conditions.
Tom Booth-Amos had to deal with difficult weather conditions in qualifying.
Tom Booth-Amos, who continues to learn the category, was cautious and crossed the line 17th place.
Tom Booth-Amos (17th):
“We made a step forward this weekend with the bike. I feel much more comfortable. I finished 17th and we still have work to do. We experienced some difficulties during qualifying, but these things happen. I’ll try to fix my leg before Mugello. We will bounce back there and I hope to score a few points.”
- An all-time classic: Sheene vs Roberts 40 years on
- Crutchlow and Viñales meet Chelsea star at Stamford Bridge
- The British Talent Cup season finale arrives at Silverstone!
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Four front, rear slick tyre options selected for Silverstone
- Inaugural MotoGP™ KymiRing Test comes to a close
- Paranoid about the weather – surely not
- First Women in Motorsport conference takes place in Finland
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return