The CIP-GREEN POWER team was looking forward to head to Tuscany, in Italy for the sixth Grand Prix of the season.
For Tom Booth-Amos, this Italian weekend was once again more a learning experience. On a circuit he was discovering, the Brit made progress throughout the three days until he made his fastest lap in the race 1.4s off the reference. Unfortunately, he crashed with six laps to go.
Tom Booth-Amos (DNF):
“Overall it was a tough weekend. We just need to sort our qualifying out to getting the pace quicker during the race. Thanks to the team for their help as usual. We’ll be back in Barcelona fully fit. Hopefully, I’ll be up to speed sooner and fight for good results.”
- Motul Grand Prix of Japan cancelled
- Bendsneyder comes out on top in a British Moto2™ battle
- Nepa cruises to virtual Moto3™ win at Silverstone
- "Veni, vidi, vici" - Silverstone is Lorenzo's Land again
- Lorenzo takes wildcard win at Virtual British Grand Prix
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled