The CIP-GREEN POWER team was looking forward to head to Tuscany, in Italy for the sixth Grand Prix of the season.
For Tom Booth-Amos, this Italian weekend was once again more a learning experience. On a circuit he was discovering, the Brit made progress throughout the three days until he made his fastest lap in the race 1.4s off the reference. Unfortunately, he crashed with six laps to go.
Tom Booth-Amos (DNF):
“Overall it was a tough weekend. We just need to sort our qualifying out to getting the pace quicker during the race. Thanks to the team for their help as usual. We’ll be back in Barcelona fully fit. Hopefully, I’ll be up to speed sooner and fight for good results.”
- Four out of five: Yamaha bring the heat to Barcelona
- Best photos: Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya
- Quartararo: Last chance to break Marquez’ record
- Can Dovizioso or Petrucci complete a Ducati triple double?
- Rins confident for race day despite Q2 crash
- Quartararo shines to lead a Yamaha rebellion in Barcelona Q2
- Fernandez takes maiden Moto2™ pole, top six within 0.1
- Quartararo and Rins show strong FP4 pace
- Morbidelli and Mir progress to Q2
- Reale Avintia want "at least one rookie" for 2020 says Xaus