The CIP-GREEN POWER team was looking forward to head to Tuscany, in Italy for the sixth Grand Prix of the season.
For Tom Booth-Amos, this Italian weekend was once again more a learning experience. On a circuit he was discovering, the Brit made progress throughout the three days until he made his fastest lap in the race 1.4s off the reference. Unfortunately, he crashed with six laps to go.
Tom Booth-Amos (DNF):
“Overall it was a tough weekend. We just need to sort our qualifying out to getting the pace quicker during the race. Thanks to the team for their help as usual. We’ll be back in Barcelona fully fit. Hopefully, I’ll be up to speed sooner and fight for good results.”
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- “It’s a dream come true” – MotoGP™ authorities on KymiRing
- Everyone's a winner: vast and fast, Silverstone awaits
- Marquez vs Moto2™: can the field triumph over the form man?
- Moot point? The Moto3™ duel lands in the UK
- MotoGP™ KymiRing test ready for lift off in Finland
- "Top speed and braking stability are important"
- Fabio Quartararo shares his secrets to a fast lap
- KTM, Red Bull and Ajo Motorsport to continue collaboration