The team CIP-GREEN POWER was back in Silverstone on Friday for the British Grand Prix, the 12th round of the 2019 season.
With perfect weather conditions, the squad led by Alain Bronec once again performed well by being among the first KTM riders. At the end of the opening day, Tom Booth-Amos was 25th just 1.6s behind the leader. He finished 17th at the end of Q1.
In front of his crowd, Tom Booth-Amos learned a lot by making a strong race to reach the finish line in 25th position.
The two riders of the team CIP-GREEN POWER is now focusing on the next race in Misano.
Tom Booth-Amos (25th):
“The weekend started really positive. I was fast from FP1 really, and FP3 I finished 17th. It was a good lap but also I got held up on this lap and still managed to finish 17th. So I had a good feeling with the bike. I was looking forward to qualifying, but unfortunately the strategy we used in Q1 didn’t allow me to use slipstream of the others and I didn’t manage to get a lap in. My grid position was bad and it kind of ruined the race for me because I had to push too much on the first laps and I couldn’t make up so many places to where I should be for the race, but it’s a shame because all weekend I’ve been fast. We move on to Misano, another new circuit and see how we get on there.”
- Global Series Round 2: sustaining speed at Sepang
- Rigorous tyre test awaits at MotorLand Aragon
- Time schedule: changes to the GP Michelin® de Aragon
- Engines ON for Aragon!
- Marquez vs Fernandez: is this the duel for the crown?
- Is Dalla Porta now in the Moto3™ driving seat?
- On your marks! Round 2 of the 2019 Global Series is here!
- Changes to Moto2™ and Moto3™ regulations announced
- Johann Zarco replaced by Mika Kallio for rest of 2019 season
- Kaito Toba joins Red Bull KTM Ajo for the 2020 Moto3™ season