Last event before the Asian tour, the MotorLand hosted this weekend the tenth edition of the Aragon Grand Prix. The rain showers and a very tricky track affected the unfolding of this round for the CIP-GREEN POWER team duo.
Tom Booth-Amos had to deal with pain throughout the weekend. Hit by an ankle injury sustained at Misano, the British rider did not give up to finish the race in 27th position.
Tom Booth-Amos (27th):
“It was obviously a very difficult weekend. In FP1, we had some problems with the bike. My ankle hurt a lot, but I never gave up. I now have a week off and then we’ll fly to Thailand. I hope I’ll be in great shape there.”
- Final showdown: MotoE™ back in action at Valencia
- Last stop Valencia: 2019 set to go out with a bang
- Binder vs Lüthi vs Navarro: the fight to follow Marquez home
- Can Canet secure second on home turf?
- Alcoba takes Moto3™ Junior World Championship title
- Lecuona to replace injured Oliveira in Valencia
- The first two rounds brought thrill & drama, what's next?
- A few ringgit for a ride?
- Title decider time: can Tatay defy the odds?
- Alpinestars release data of Marquez’ Sepang crash