Last event before the Asian tour, the MotorLand hosted this weekend the tenth edition of the Aragon Grand Prix. The rain showers and a very tricky track affected the unfolding of this round for the CIP-GREEN POWER team duo.
Tom Booth-Amos had to deal with pain throughout the weekend. Hit by an ankle injury sustained at Misano, the British rider did not give up to finish the race in 27th position.
Tom Booth-Amos (27th):
“It was obviously a very difficult weekend. In FP1, we had some problems with the bike. My ankle hurt a lot, but I never gave up. I now have a week off and then we’ll fly to Thailand. I hope I’ll be in great shape there.”
- Motul Grand Prix of Japan cancelled
- Bendsneyder comes out on top in a British Moto2™ battle
- Nepa cruises to virtual Moto3™ win at Silverstone
- "Veni, vidi, vici" - Silverstone is Lorenzo's Land again
- Lorenzo takes wildcard win at Virtual British Grand Prix
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled