2019 British Talent Cup Champion Scott Ogden takes on a new challenge next season: the FIM CEV Repsol Moto3™ Junior World Championship. The Brit will join the ranks of Dorna’s Junior Talent Team in the Championship, taking the next step on the Road to MotoGP™.
Ogden won three races and only missed out on the podium twice in the second season of the British Talent Cup, impressing with his speed and racecraft – both of which he’ll now get further chance to hone as part of the Junior Talent Team.
The Brit will also head into the challenge with some experience too as he will replace the injured Yuki Kunii in the JTT ranks at the upcoming round of the FIM CEV Repsol at the Circuito de Jerez – Angel Nieto this weekend.
- Red Bull Ring receives Best Grand Prix trophy in Kitzbühel
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 6: Aprilia
- Ducati Team unveil 2020 bikes
- Photo gallery: Ducati Team 2020 launch
- Pawi: "It was a long recovery, but now the feeling is good"
- 2020 MotoGP™ calendar officially confirmed
- Arbolino: "I’m ready for any condition and challenge"
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 5: KTM
- Is 2020 MV Agusta’s time to shine again?
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 4: Suzuki