2019 British Talent Cup Champion Scott Ogden takes on a new challenge next season: the FIM CEV Repsol Moto3™ Junior World Championship. The Brit will join the ranks of Dorna’s Junior Talent Team in the Championship, taking the next step on the Road to MotoGP™.
Ogden won three races and only missed out on the podium twice in the second season of the British Talent Cup, impressing with his speed and racecraft – both of which he’ll now get further chance to hone as part of the Junior Talent Team.
The Brit will also head into the challenge with some experience too as he will replace the injured Yuki Kunii in the JTT ranks at the upcoming round of the FIM CEV Repsol at the Circuito de Jerez – Angel Nieto this weekend.
- Big changes made to MotoGP™ testing schedule
- Will Marquez be unleashed at Motegi?
- Four to go: Fernandez starts his final stand on Marquez turf
- Can Canet start climbing another mountain at Motegi?
- Moto3™ title to be decided in Valencia
- KTM’s female excellence: making the difference in MotoGP™
- Brazil and MotoGP™: a rekindled relationship
- F1’s Gasly on "amazing" Thai GP experience
- "We've been waiting for this!" - Brazil's stars on 2022 GP
- MotoGP™ returns to Rio de Janeiro from 2022