2019 British Talent Cup Champion Scott Ogden takes on a new challenge next season: the FIM CEV Repsol Moto3™ Junior World Championship. The Brit will join the ranks of Dorna’s Junior Talent Team in the Championship, taking the next step on the Road to MotoGP™.
Ogden won three races and only missed out on the podium twice in the second season of the British Talent Cup, impressing with his speed and racecraft – both of which he’ll now get further chance to hone as part of the Junior Talent Team.
The Brit will also head into the challenge with some experience too as he will replace the injured Yuki Kunii in the JTT ranks at the upcoming round of the FIM CEV Repsol at the Circuito de Jerez – Angel Nieto this weekend.
- "We made a big impact before we even went out on track"
- Di Meglio to continue with Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS
- Zarco to Avintia: a gallery of the Frenchman's career
- Zarco joins Reale Avintia Racing for 2020
- John Hopkins set to work as American Racing rider coach
- Road to MotoGP™: a thriving feeder to the World stage
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts
- Marquez wins the BMW M Award for seventh time
- Off the Racing Line: riders' lives away from track