Team Federal Oil GresiniMoto2 and Sam Lowes part ways with a positive result in the last race at Valencia as the Briton was tenth at the chequered flag.
The race pace of the #22 would have allowed him to aim at much higher positions, but the reduces 16-lap race surely penalised Lowes, who was among the quickest this weekend with used tyres.
The talented English rider completed the season in 16th place with 66 points and two fifth places asbest result (Misano and Aragon).
10th – SAM LOWES #22
“I had a good weekend and honestly I was hoping to do well in the race.Unfortunately the feeling with the bike was not the same, I wasn’t comfortable on the bike already in the early laps but I still tried to do my best. I wanted to give a good result to Team Gresini as I care about them and I wish them the best for their future.”
- "We made a big impact before we even went out on track"
- Di Meglio to continue with Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS
- Zarco to Avintia: a gallery of the Frenchman's career
- Zarco joins Reale Avintia Racing for 2020
- John Hopkins set to work as American Racing rider coach
- Road to MotoGP™: a thriving feeder to the World stage
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts
- Marquez wins the BMW M Award for seventh time
- Off the Racing Line: riders' lives away from track