Team Federal Oil GresiniMoto2 and Sam Lowes part ways with a positive result in the last race at Valencia as the Briton was tenth at the chequered flag.
The race pace of the #22 would have allowed him to aim at much higher positions, but the reduces 16-lap race surely penalised Lowes, who was among the quickest this weekend with used tyres.
The talented English rider completed the season in 16th place with 66 points and two fifth places asbest result (Misano and Aragon).
10th – SAM LOWES #22
“I had a good weekend and honestly I was hoping to do well in the race.Unfortunately the feeling with the bike was not the same, I wasn’t comfortable on the bike already in the early laps but I still tried to do my best. I wanted to give a good result to Team Gresini as I care about them and I wish them the best for their future.”
- Red Bull Ring receives Best Grand Prix trophy in Kitzbühel
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 6: Aprilia
- Ducati Team unveil 2020 bikes
- Photo gallery: Ducati Team 2020 launch
- Pawi: "It was a long recovery, but now the feeling is good"
- 2020 MotoGP™ calendar officially confirmed
- Arbolino: "I’m ready for any condition and challenge"
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 5: KTM
- Is 2020 MV Agusta’s time to shine again?
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 4: Suzuki