Team Federal Oil GresiniMoto2 and Sam Lowes part ways with a positive result in the last race at Valencia as the Briton was tenth at the chequered flag.
The race pace of the #22 would have allowed him to aim at much higher positions, but the reduces 16-lap race surely penalised Lowes, who was among the quickest this weekend with used tyres.
The talented English rider completed the season in 16th place with 66 points and two fifth places asbest result (Misano and Aragon).
10th – SAM LOWES #22
“I had a good weekend and honestly I was hoping to do well in the race.Unfortunately the feeling with the bike was not the same, I wasn’t comfortable on the bike already in the early laps but I still tried to do my best. I wanted to give a good result to Team Gresini as I care about them and I wish them the best for their future.”
- Italian and Catalan Grand Prix postponed
- Speedweek and Northern Talent Cup Round 1 cancelled
- Stay At Home GP 2: where to watch
- Who was the fastest in Pro Draft Challenge 3?
- Lüthi: a David and Goliath story
- Puig talks all-Marquez Repsol Honda dynamic in 2020
- Greatest Grand Prix battles remembered: Estoril 2006
- Online Challenge #3: How to conquer Circuit of the Americas
- Marc Marquez in conversation with NBA star Pau Gasol
- Watch the master: AndrewZH conquers COTA