You can now re-live the highs and lows of a thrilling WorldSBK season in the Official 2019 Yearbook, including round by round analysis of all three World Championship classes; authored by Paddock Show host Michael Hill and made in collaboration with DORNA WSBK Organization.
Whether you are a fan of Kawasaki or Ducati, green or red, Rea or Bautista, 2019 had something for everyone and ultimately produced one of the greatest duels in WorldSBK history. A look back through the World Superbike archives, as well as an in depth look underneath the fairings of all seven manufacturers that took part in the three World Championship classes enhances what is a must read for any fan.
Each World Champion has a dedicated chapter, with a comprehensive rider guide and exclusive never seen before photos. All of the statistics, all of the records as well as a look back at the riders who remain iconic as far as WorldSBK is concerned are all included in the Official Yearbook of the 2019 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship.
Buy your copy online by clicking here.
- Virtual Race: tune in for Round 1 - and get ready for more
- Puig: "Marc is a normal guy. But racing, he's an animal"
- Watch 10 of Valentino Rossi’s best races – for FREE!
- MotoGP™ Podcast in 2020: more platforms, more formats
- Northern Talent Cup calendar changes
- Quartararo: "I’m fast on PS4, but quicker in reality"
- MotoE™ Jerez round postponed
- Red Bull Gran Premio de España postponed
- MotoGP™ Virtual Race: everything you need to know!
- MotoGP™ set to bring fans a Virtual Race