Different prizes to be awarded in the 2020 season have been revealed
The British Talent Cup is set for a bigger season than ever next year, with the Cup expanding and the format changing. Some of the awards on offer have just been announced, with riders racing for the chance to win more than just points.
Per race, there is a prize fund covering first position to tenth and Dunlop are also offering the prize of front and/or rear tyres for those who finish on the podium. There is also a prize fund for the top three riders overall at the end of the season.
In addition, Dorna will choose a rider from the British Isles to compete in the 2021 FIM Moto3™️ Junior World Championship on the Road to MotoGP™️.
Two riders will also be chosen by Dorna to take part in the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup Selection Event for 2021.
- Lorenzo, Biaggi and Anderson to become MotoGP™ Legends
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 2: Yamaha
- Inaugural Northern Talent Cup riders and calendar confirmed
- Marquez nominated for Laureus Award
- Just two days left to apply for the 2020 FIM CEV Repsol!
- Save the Date: MotoGP™ presentations are here!
- Junior Talent Team 2020 line-up announced
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 1: Honda
- Miller auctions helmet for bushfire crisis
- R&G set to protect the British Talent Cup