Different prizes to be awarded in the 2020 season have been revealed
The British Talent Cup is set for a bigger season than ever next year, with the Cup expanding and the format changing. Some of the awards on offer have just been announced, with riders racing for the chance to win more than just points.
Per race, there is a prize fund covering first position to tenth and Dunlop are also offering the prize of front and/or rear tyres for those who finish on the podium. There is also a prize fund for the top three riders overall at the end of the season.
In addition, Dorna will choose a rider from the British Isles to compete in the 2021 FIM Moto3™️ Junior World Championship on the Road to MotoGP™️.
Two riders will also be chosen by Dorna to take part in the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup Selection Event for 2021.
- Enjoy ALL the MotoGP™ content for FREE
- Marquez & Quartararo just miss out on Virtual Race rostrum
- The world reacts to the first ever MotoGP™ Virtual Race
- Alex Marquez thanks Indonesia's Moe for Virtual Race victory
- Bagnaia delighted with "different" debut MotoGP™ podium
- Alex Marquez takes debut win in sensational Virtual Race
- Virtual Race: tune in for Round 1 - and get ready for more
- Puig: "Marc is a normal guy. But racing, he's an animal"
- Watch 10 of Valentino Rossi’s best races – for FREE!
- MotoGP™ Podcast in 2020: more platforms, more formats