Due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the decision has been taken to postpone the Thai GP.
As the global outbreak of coronavirus continues to develop, the Thai government has communicated that it won’t be possible to hold the OR Thailand Grand Prix on its original date. The FIM, IRTA and Dorna therefore have announced that the event, due to be held on the 22nd of March in Buriram, has been postponed.
The FIM, IRTA and Dorna are currently evaluating if an alternative date is possible for the event later this season.
- Last chance saloon: Austin hosts eSport Online Challenge 3
- Iannone handed 18-month suspension
- We have to win this global race together
- Lowes: "The best thing is I'm with my fiancée and daughter"
- Enjoy ALL the MotoGP™ content for FREE
- Mamola: from king of saves to king of Instagram
- Petronas Yamaha SRT boss urges everyone to "stay at home"
- Happy 100th anniversary Suzuki
- "It's the first time I've started well in my life" - Viñales
- Marquez & Quartararo just miss out on Virtual Race rostrum