The FIM, IRTA and Dorna Sports has announced the postponement of the Gran Premio Motul de la Republica Argentina, which was set to take place from the 17th to the 19th of April. Due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the event has been rescheduled for later in the season and will now take place from the 20th to the 22nd of November.
The Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana will therefore now be held from the 27th to the 29th of November.
The Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas retains its new date from the 13th to the 15th of November, a week before the rescheduled Gran Premio Motul de la Republica Argentina.
Following these schedule changes, the 2020 MotoGP™ class season is now set to begin with the Gran Premio Red Bull de España at the Circuito de Jerez-Angel Nieto from the 1st to the 3rd of May 2020.
Dates for the Moto2™ and Moto3™ test in Valencia and the MotoGP™ test in Jerez at the end of the year will be decided once the season is underway.
- Last chance saloon: Austin hosts eSport Online Challenge 3
- Iannone handed 18-month suspension
- We have to win this global race together
- Lowes: "The best thing is I'm with my fiancée and daughter"
- Enjoy ALL the MotoGP™ content for FREE
- Mamola: from king of saves to king of Instagram
- Petronas Yamaha SRT boss urges everyone to "stay at home"
- Happy 100th anniversary Suzuki
- "It's the first time I've started well in my life" - Viñales
- Marquez & Quartararo just miss out on Virtual Race rostrum