With an ongoing international impact from the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the following change has been made to the upcoming Assen round of the 2020 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship calendar.
The FIM, Circuit Officials & Dorna WSBK Organization have announced that, due to unforeseen circumstances, the Pirelli Dutch Round will be rescheduled.
Pirelli Dutch Round (previously 17th – 19th April) rescheduled for 21st – 23rd August.
FIM and Dorna WSBK Organization are continuously working with Circuits and Government Officials following up the situation in each country and will inform accordingly if there are further changes to the 2020 Calendar.
- Bendsneyder comes out on top in a British Moto2™ battle
- Nepa cruises to virtual Moto3™ win at Silverstone
- "Veni, vidi, vici" - Silverstone is Lorenzo's Land again
- Lorenzo takes wildcard win at Virtual British Grand Prix
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled
- KTM back on track at private Austria test