The coronavirus pandemic is ongoing and has already resulted in one modification to the 2020 calendar for the FIM CEV Repsol: the postponement of the Algarve Round. Nevertheless, the FIM CEV Repsol has made an announcement to reaffirm that racing is its top priority in 2020.
They have stated that the Valencia Round set to be held from 23rd-24th May will be rescheduled, and the that they are making every effort to accommodate a new date in the season.
If an earlier date does not prove possible, the first Valencia Round races will be held on Saturday 7th November, on the same weekend as the last round on the FIM CEV Repsol calendar, which is scheduled to be held on Sunday 8th November as planned.
The number one focus remains on running the entire 2020 season. However, the organisers of the championship state that they will always act in line with health and safety advice from governments and relevant health authorities.
- KTM back on track at private Austria test
- Rins, Aleix Espargaro and more lap Catalunya
- GPC: MotoGP™ 2020 engine allocation update
- FREE NOW: one-time Grand Prix race winners
- Miller: following in the footsteps of Stoner?
- Fancy claiming a copy of MotoGP™20?
- Espargaro and Pedrosa start two-day test in Austria
- Top Miller moments on his way to Ducati red
- Miller signs with the official Ducati Team for 2021
- MotoGP™ Live: A Sit Down With debuts this Thursday!